About Me

My photo
United States
My name is Kimberly Pearl and welcome to my blog. This is a place where I can share 3-D papercrafts and stationeries that are functional and also look "pretty & cute".

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cuteness Overload: Rilakkuma Earphone Winders



Rilakkuma (リラックマ Rirakkuma, a combination of the Japanese pronunciation of relax and the Japanese word for bear) is a Japanese character produced by the San-X company who debuted in 2003. Rilakkuma and Tarepanda, another San-X character, have been described as "huge hits in Japan" by The New York Times. As of May 2010, Rilakkuma ranked as the fifth most popular character in Japan in a survey of the Character Databank - Wikipedia



I recently bought this not because they are just cute to use, but because I want my phone charger and earphones to be neatly placed in my bag and of course give a hint of cuteness to it as well.

I bought this at a very cheap price in my local market. But if you want to have your own you can buy it at KawaiiKoya's online shop, where one pair is sold at SG$5.50. She has lots of cute asian stuffs too.

RILAKKUMA WINDER

RILAKKUMA'S DUCK
KORILAKKUMA WINDER (my favorite)

PHOTO FROM GOOGLE



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...